Lost property office
Have you left something behind on the Zugerberg Bahn mountain railway?
Items found by our employees on board are taken to the Zug travel center at Zug station the next day. They can be collected from there. Please ring (041 728 58 60) up beforehand to check that your item is at our lost property office. Thank you.
Opening hours Zug travel center (counter 8 – ZVB and Tarifverbund Zug)
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 7:00 pm
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday and public holidays closed
- Telephone information cannot be provided about gloves, hats and umbrellas.
- Foodstuffs cannot be stored.
- Please consult the Zug police office for items found outside our vehicles.
Lost property fees
- Children's toys free
- Bags, backpacks, clothes, umbrellas, phones, etc. CHF 5.00 per item
- Keys, jewellery, watches, purses (valuables) CHF 10.00 per item